Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Guest Room Before and After

It's fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinished!  Ok, so the ugly black ceiling fan is still up, but everything else is D.O.N.E!  About a week later than planned, our Guest Room makeover is complete.

Sit back, because this post is pretty photo heavy.




The bedding was from Ross, lamps from JC Penney, throw from TJ Maxx, nightstands from Target and crazy cat pillow from H&M.


I've had these 2 wall shelves sitting in a cupboard for months, so it was great to finally get them on the wall.



I mixed some vintage family items with thrift shop finds and a few new pieces.


The camera was my Grandads, the print was from the Christmas Tree Shop (for only $4!) and the little bowl was from a thrift shop.



You can just about see the newly painted headboard behind the pillows.  I left 2 of the panels in the cream, and painted the rest 2 shades darker than the wall colour.


I tried to add something to read and a place to put rings or coins or watches on each nightstand.


And of course no nightstand would be complete without a felt owl.


Can you believe my mum made this?  Love him!


Every time I see this pillow it makes me laugh.


And now for a good old before and after.



And after!


Kate
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment