Monday, March 11, 2013

Say what?

I'm sure I'm the last to get the memo, but Jonathan Adler is doing a Happy Chic line for JCPenney!  Hold the phone!  I LOVE Jonathan Adler.

These bright colours and bold graphic patterns make me want to get in the car and zoom straight to JCP right now.



 
 

Apparently March is the launch date, and if you click on the right links you can find most of the bedding on their website - but search under Jonathan or Adler and no results pull up.  Clearly JCP want us to work a little harder for the good stuff!

I've also heard that Terence Conran will be adding to the JCP Home lineup.  He currently has a line for UK department store Marks & Spencers.  Check out some of his M&S offerings below, fingers crossed the same clean modern lines make their way across the pond.



 
Kate
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment