Thursday, June 14, 2012

Pirch on the porch

I can't believe we have been in our new pad for over a month.  It feels like we have accomplished so much but there is still a whole load more to do.  In just a month, we have gone from this:


To this:


Ok, so it looks exactly the same from the outside, but we have made lots of changes on the inside!

One of the things that drew us to our house is the curb appeal.  The front porch that runs the full length of the house could will be a perfect spot to watch the world go by.

I've had a peek at the neighbours, and adding a few pieces of furniture seems to be safe.  I don't want some pikey trying to nick our stuff!

I'm thinking hanging baskets, maybe a couple of rockers or a bench, and some nice planters on each side of the door. 

I've ordered the house numbers in the pic below from Pottery Barn (super sale and free shipping, jackpot!).  And I'll be scouring the thrift stores in the next couple of weeks to track down some rockers.




Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment